Bearcat Communication Receiver DX-1000
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Electra Co. / Corp. (Masco); Cumberland, IN
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Bearcat
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 40455/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 12 / 8 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 cm = 3.1 inch
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Bearcat Communication Receiver DX-1000 - Electra Co. / Corp. Masco;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 370 x 130 x 240 mm / 14.6 x 5.1 x 9.4 inch
Communications receiver covering 10 kHz (nominal, 150 kHz usable) - 30 MHz , AM, USB/LSB, CW, FM.
Digital display, 100 Hz resolution, fine tuning, IF bandwidths 12 / 6 / 2,7 kHz -6dB. Squelch, RF Attenuator. 10 memories, clock.
Made in Japan
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8 kg / 17 lb 9.9 oz (17.621 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,650.00 DM
- Model page created by Martin Bösch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 11 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Electra Co. / Corp. (Masco); Cumberland, IN