- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Electro-Voice Inc.; USA
- 1960 ??
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Buchanan
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 623 - Electro-Voice Inc.; USA
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1.3 x 7.7 x 1.3 inch / 33 x 196 x 33 mm
The Electro-Voice Model 623 dynamic microphone is an omnidirectional type for use where reverberation or random noise is not a particular problem. It is equipped with a convenient "on-off" switch and may mounted on a floor or desk stand or held in the hand.
Impedance change via cable connector between Hi-Z and Lo-Z.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 15 lb 0 oz (15 lb) / 6.810 kg
- Model page created by Hannes Gerber. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 123 models, 114 with images and 45 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Electro-Voice Inc.; USA