Viking PTR 371 PTR 371
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. (Viking); Toronto
- 1958 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3 x D 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Viking PTR 371 PTR 371 - Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. Viking;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.5 x 0 x 7.5 inch / 292 x 0 x 191 mm
The Viking model PTR 371 was made by Electrohome for Eatons department stores in Canada. Has tone control.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (1959 Supplement 46)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 245 models, 128 with images and 222 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eaton Co. Ltd., The T. (Viking); Toronto