- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Electronic Instrument Co.; Tiffin, OH.
- 1927 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Special principle (see notes)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105 -120 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Auto-Electronic Radioclast - Electronic Instrument Co.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 400 x 250 x 200 mm / 15.7 x 9.8 x 7.9 inch
"Quack Medicine" device of unknown principle of operation.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4 kg / 8 lb 13 oz (8.811 lb)
- Model page created by Peter Kahlich. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Electronic Instrument Co.; Tiffin, OH.