- Manufacturer / Brand
- Elektrit, Wilno
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 & 150 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Maraton B - Elektrit, Wilno
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 350 x 400 x 260 mm / 13.8 x 15.7 x 10.2 inch
- Source of data
- Zlote Lata Radia, Polen
- Model page created by Henryk Berezowski. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 71 models, 50 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Elektrit, Wilno
Forum contributions about this model: Elektrit, Wilno: Maraton B
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
Franz Scharner has uploaded a picture to this model Maraton B of Elektrit.
This picture shows a typical Philips - of an earlier time than 1936/37.
Sometimes you find a similar or even equal design for other companies but then they are owned by Philips and this seems not to be the case here (at that time anyway).
The picture represents most probably an earlier model.
The model description was placed by Henryk and never was changed. It shows AC 120-220 Volts but tubes for battery operation (KC1, KL1). I figure that there must be a mistake.
Who can check that or a part of it and correct? Dear Henryk - can you and give us an answer here?
Ernst Erb, 05.Oct.06