- Manufacturer / Brand
- Elektrit, Wilno
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Splendid Z - Elektrit, Wilno
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 71 models, 50 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Elektrit, Wilno