- Manufacturer / Brand
- Elektrit, Wilno
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120-220 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Titanic Z - Elektrit, Wilno
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Tubes: HP4101 = E446 = RENS1284, PP4101 = E443 = RES864, V430 = G354 = RGN354.
- Mentioned in
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Arpad Roth † 27.3.17. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 71 models, 50 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Elektrit, Wilno
The model Titanic is part of the collections of the following members.