- Manufacturer / Brand
- Elektromekano; Helsingborg
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Svenska Elektromekano
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case, TUBES VISIBLE.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 2-Rörsmottagare E11 - Elektromekano; Helsingborg
- Tablemodel, slant panel.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 200 x 200 x 160 mm / 7.9 x 7.9 x 6.3 inch
Receives broadcast range from 300 to 600 m. Same model as E10 but with extra AF stage to drive a loudspeaker.
Price including headset, batteries and antenna equipment (excluding tubes).
- Price in first year of sale
- 205.00 SEK
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Radiomateriel, Juli 1924)
- Model page created by Peter Kahlich. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Elektromekano; Helsingborg