11 Bands World Receiver 3580
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Elta GmbH, Rödermark
- 2000 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, more than 2 SW bands plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line plus power jack, mostly with battery or storage battery / 230 / 4.5 / D: 3 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 11 cm = 4.3 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 11 Bands World Receiver 3580 - Elta GmbH, Rödermark
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 240 x 145 x 70 mm / 9.4 x 5.7 x 2.8 inch
1 Transistor und zwei IC's.
- Model page created by Anton Gygax. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 139 with images and 6 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Elta GmbH, Rödermark