1030-D Series D
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
- 1955 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Emerson Television
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BZ7 6U8 6CB6 6CB6 6CB6 6AL5 6CB6 6AU6 6AL5 12AX7 25L6GT 12SN7GT 12SN7GT 25BQ6GT 1B3GT 12AX4GT 6S4 14HP4
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1030-D Series D - Emerson Radio & Phonograph
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Emerson model 1030D is a 14” b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channels 2 thru 13.
Equipped with chassis 120220-D, VHF tuner 470755 or 470771 and picture tube 14HP4.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 275 Folder 7)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 291 Folder 1 Production Changes Bulletin 132 dated 10-55)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1930 models, 1022 with images and 1502 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY