8 Transistor AM-FM Radio 31T64
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
- 1966 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Emerson Television
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 8 Transistor AM-FM Radio 31T64 - Emerson Radio & Phonograph
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.5 x 6.5 x 4 inch / 292 x 165 x 102 mm
Emerson 8 Transistor AM-FM Radio 31T64; AFC, tone control.
Made in Japan.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4 lb 0 oz (4 lb) / 1.816 kg
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 1012, Folder 4)
- Model page created by William Noble. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1966 models, 1086 with images and 1560 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY