AR-171 Ch= AR Push-pull audio
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Emerson Television
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6.5 inch = 16.5 cm
- Power out
- 5 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AR-171 Ch= AR [Push-pull audio] - Emerson Radio & Phonograph
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
Serials 1326200-1412601. BC (540-1730kHz) and SW (5.6-18.0MHz) bands. 6.5" or 10" speaker. Ingraham cabinet.
- Price in first year of sale
- 39.95 $
- Source of data
- Machine Age to Jet Age II
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 9 = 1938 and before
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Emerson Folder Form. 38-3, 5-37 for 1938.
- Model page created by Götz Linss † 27.06.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1929 models, 1022 with images and 1472 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY