DB247 "Snow White"
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
- 1939 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Emerson Television
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105-125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 12.5 cm = 4.9 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: DB247 "Snow White" - Emerson Radio & Phonograph
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 275 x 195 x 150 mm / 10.8 x 7.7 x 5.9 inch
The case is made of pressed wood. Can not be earlier than 1939 - see tube lineup.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.7 kg / 3 lb 11.9 oz (3.744 lb)
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios (6th edition)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Table Top Radios Vol. 1 Stein 98
- Model page created by Arpad Roth † 27.3.17. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1967 models, 1088 with images and 1560 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
Forum contributions about this model: Emerson Radio &: DB247 "Snow White"
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
Chassis DB is in Riders Volume 11, Emerson Page 11-22
Please do not insert extern links. Link removed.
Thomas Bavis, 30.May.19