Slim Line AM/FM/TV/WB Portable Radio AC/DC PM-3909
Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Emerson Television
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 120 / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Slim Line AM/FM/TV/WB Portable Radio AC/DC PM-3909 - Emerson Radio & Phonograph
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Emerson PM-3909 Slim Line AM/FM/TV/WB Portable Radio AC/DC;
US FCC VHF TV band I & III analogue audio & US VHF weather band, earphones jack.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1986 models, 1098 with images and 1574 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp.; New York, NY