Automatic Key Go-Devil Early
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Emery, A. H., Poughkeepsie, NY
- Morse-Equipment & TTY, RTTY, TDD etc.
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Automatic Key Go-Devil [Early] - Emery, A. H., Poughkeepsie, NY
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 86 x 49 x 230 mm / 3.4 x 1.9 x 9.1 inch
The Emery "Go-Devil" Automatic Key has a base that is cast iron and the mechanism is made of brass. It gives a choice of single or double speed with range of 10 to 50 words per minute.
This is the early version of the Go-Devil. There is also a later version of this semi-automatic key.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.080 kg / 2 lb 6.1 oz (2.379 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 6.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- QST (October 1933 page 58)
- Model page created by Bernd P. Kieck. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Emery, A. H., Poughkeepsie, NY