EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- 1959 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 195-255 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Capitol RS101A - EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- Stereo record player fitted with Garrard type TA/Mark II four speed unit. Chassis similar to model RS101 but with component changes. Marketed under the Capitol trade mark.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio and TV Servicing books (R&TVS) book
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 24 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from EMI; Hayes, Middlesex