- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 12V (8x1,5) Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: L2B - EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 355 x 204 x 172 mm / 14 x 8 x 6.8 inch
- Professional taperecorder without loudspeaker, with headset connection. Predecessor of EMI RE-321.
- Model page created by Herbert Odermatt † 26.Nov.05. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 24 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
The model is part of the collections of the following members.