Magnetic Recording Heads Emidata "E Series"
EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- 1964 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Magnetic Recording Heads Emidata "E Series" - EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- Chassis only or for «building in»
These heads have been designed specifically for multi-track instrumentation and data processing systems where high consistency of performance is required.
All I.R.I.G and S.B.A.C. track configurations are available up to 33 tracks interlaced on 1in tape.
The heads give a high frequency response up to 100 kHz and have a long wavelength response of 0.1in.
The standard gap lengths are 0.0005in for recording and 0.0002in for playback.
All other characteristics are in the original attached article.
- Mentioned in
- “Electronic Engineering”, volume 36, April 1964.
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 24 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from EMI; Hayes, Middlesex