EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Oscilloscope 2300 - EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 4.25 x 7.25 x 7.25 inch / 108 x 184 x 184 mm
- EMI 2300;
2,25 " round CRT oscilloscope, 3 MHz Y amp., 7 Hz - 50 kHz time base, made by Industrial Electronics for EMI, compare similar but Sontranic Ltd. labeled unit.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6.25 lb (6 lb 4 oz) / 2.838 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Advert in Wireless and electrical Trader 1. September 1956 p.609)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 24 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
The model Oscilloscope is part of the collections of the following members.