Portable Tape Recorder TR50
EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- 1950 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet. / Ø 6.5 inch = 16.5 cm
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Portable Tape Recorder TR50 - EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 18 x 13.25 x 17 inch / 457 x 337 x 432 mm
- Two speed magnetophon recorder.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 29 kg / 63 lb 14 oz (63.877 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 24 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from EMI; Hayes, Middlesex
The model Portable Tape Recorder is part of the collections of the following members.