- Manufacturer / Brand
- Escola Industrial Fonseca Benevides; Lisboa
- 1953 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 4 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Receptor Superheterodino - Escola Industrial Fonseca
- Training radio set for students;
All transformers both IF, RF, AF, mains, speaker coil, chassis, wiring and schematic were student's make.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by José Rei. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 0 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Escola Industrial Fonseca Benevides; Lisboa