Musical Amplifier - Instrument GX - 10
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Evans Corporation; Tokyo
- 1980 ??
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Guitar Amplifier
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 16 cm = 6.3 inch
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Musical Amplifier - Instrument GX - 10 - Evans Corporation; Tokyo
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 255 x 265 x 160 mm / 10 x 10.4 x 6.3 inch
Evans Musical Instrument GX-10 is a small transistorized AC operated guitar amplifier.
Inputs: Hi and Lo level, controls: volume, master, bass and treble. Headphones jack.
- Model page created by Ottmar Lauth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Evans Corporation; Tokyo