- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ever Ready Co. (GB) Ltd.; London
- 1946 ?
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Is a battery or storage battery / 1,5 & 90 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Batrymax B103 - Ever Ready Co. GB Ltd.; London
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.05 x 3.25 x 5.4 inch / 204 x 83 x 137 mm
- HT/LT Battery Pack for British radios, including the Ever Ready Model C, Model K and Model T.
Originally for 250mA total LT four tube radios from 1946, replaced by B136 and B141 for 125mA LT sets. Later used for more complex sets with more than 4 tubes.
This and the B114 for "personal" Radio may be the first balanced combination batteries with layer cells.
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 1953 Ever Ready Battery Catalog
- Model page created by Bill Morris. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 204 models, 145 with images and 91 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ever Ready Co. (GB) Ltd.; London