Radio Battery B136
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ever Ready Co. (GB) Ltd.; London
- 1953 ?
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Is a battery or storage battery / 1,5 & 90 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radio Battery B136 - Ever Ready Co. GB Ltd.; London
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 198 x 100 x 90 mm / 7.8 x 3.9 x 3.5 inch
HT/LT Battery pack for larger portables, including the Ever Ready Sky King, Sky Queen and Sky Monarch.
Balanced for 125mA LT and about 10mA HT
HT is Layer type "biscuits" and LT is possibly 4 x Zinc Carbon "F" Cells for over 240 hours reliable operation, basically 1/2 LT current version of AD3 for Dx96 series battery valves.
Connection type "H" (Same as AD3, B103, B134 & B137)
- GEC BB536
- Vidor 5537
- Others: KL36, S136
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.730 kg / 6 lb 0.2 oz (6.013 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Mentioned in
- 1959 Ever Ready Dry Battery Poster
- Model page created by Bill Morris. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 204 models, 145 with images and 91 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ever Ready Co. (GB) Ltd.; London