- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sky Leader - Ever Ready Co. GB Ltd.; London
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 240 x 190 x 85 mm / 9.4 x 7.5 x 3.3 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.7 kg / 3 lb 11.9 oz (3.744 lb)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Sky Leader is part of the collections of the following members.