49 Flash-O-Graph Ch= KW
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fada Radio & Electric Co.; Long Island (NY)
- 1931 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Andrea-Radio || Nater, Henri, Atlanta-Radio; Zürich
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 49 Flash-O-Graph Ch= KW - Fada Radio & Electric Co.;
- Console, Highboy (legs > 50 %).
- The Chassis KW with Flash-O-Graph tuning indicator (neon) is employed in the following Fada models: 48, 49 and 65. These had the first FADA "Automatic Flash-o-Graph" but now it is a 2 element neon indicator, described in this article for early tuning indicators.
Bandfilter circuit between RF and mixer stages. Separate oscillator (27). Push-pull audio amplifier.
- External source of data
- E. Erb 3-907007-36-0
- Circuit diagram reference
- Die «Thali Schemasammlung» führt das Modell.
- Mentioned in
- Pre-War Consoles (and Bunis/Slusser)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (1919 to 1931) (& vol.3)
- Other Models
Here you find 736 models, 438 with images and 504 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fada Radio & Electric Co.; Long Island (NY)