5112 Ch= 51
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fairbanks, Morse & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- 1935 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: FMC
- Brand: Welco
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 5112 Ch= 51 - Fairbanks, Morse & Co.;
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 5 = ca. 1934 and before
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 147 models, 86 with images and 117 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fairbanks, Morse & Co.; Chicago (IL)