- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fairchild Recording Equipment Corp.; Whitestone NY
- 1955 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 240 - Fairchild Recording Equipment
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13.3 x 3.25 x 7 inch / 338 x 83 x 178 mm
Deluxe Preamplifier, mono; frequency response: 20-20,000 cps;
several phono equalization settings; Selenium Rectifiers.
Fairchild model 240 is an AC operated 4 channel audio preamplifier & equalizer.
- Price in first year of sale
- 99.00 $
- Mentioned in
- Allied Radio Catalog Nº 150, 1956
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 11-55, Set 298, Folder 3)
- Model page created by Vitor Oliveira. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 22 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fairchild Recording Equipment Corp.; Whitestone NY