Small Talk FX-2
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fanon-Masco Long Island City, New York
- 1965 ??
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Fanon Electronics, Electronic Sales
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Small Talk FX-2 - Fanon-Masco Long Island City,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Fanon-Masco intercom system. Tube equiped. 20 W power consumption.
Consists of an active module with built-in amplifier and a passive speaker box. Three-wire connection between both units.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 36 models, 24 with images and 17 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fanon-Masco Long Island City, New York