- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Farnell A.C. Ltd.; Leeds
- 1982 ?
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: WAL
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 220; 240 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TOPS3D - Farnell A.C. Ltd.; Leeds
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 219 x 169 x 290 mm / 8.6 x 6.7 x 11.4 inch
Triple-output regulated DC bench power supply, with in-built digital metering for current and voltage.
1) 4 to 6 Volts @ 4 Ampere
2) & 3) Tracking outputs -5 to -17 Volts / +5 to +17 Volts @ 1 Ampere
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 7.4 kg / 16 lb 4.8 oz (16.3 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by John Sykes. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Farnell A.C. Ltd.; Leeds