Capehart Incomparable Six Transistor T6-202
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Farnsworth Television & Radio Corp. - see also Capehart
- 1961 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Capehart Incomparable Six Transistor T6-202 - Farnsworth Television & Radio
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Made in Japan
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS ((Set 539 folder 6 date 7-61))
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 393 models, 278 with images and 321 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Farnsworth Television & Radio Corp. - see also Capehart