- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Farrand Manufacturing Co.; Newark, New Jersey
- 1928 ??
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Fenway B-Eliminator - Farrand Manufacturing Co.;
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 6 = 1935 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 22 models, 20 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Farrand Manufacturing Co.; Newark, New Jersey