- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Federal Manufacturing & Engineering Corp.; (NY)
- 1956 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 37-C - Federal Manufacturing &
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
F-M-E and Tape recorder models 37-C and 37-A are electrically and mechanically similar. Electrically, model 37-A utilizes a monitor Hi-FI output jack whereas model 37-C does not have this feature.Mechanically, model 47-A employs a tape counter, and different colored panels and controls. For other variations in the two units refer to the exploded view and parts list.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 306 Folder 7 2-1956)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 3 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Federal Manufacturing & Engineering Corp.; (NY)