Inconnu - Unknown 3
Fedha, Combes-Gensac; Bordeaux
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fedha, Combes-Gensac; Bordeaux
- 1931 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 55 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 130; 220; 250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 17 cm = 6.7 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Inconnu - Unknown 3 - Fedha, Combes-Gensac; Bordeaux
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 480 x 600 x 270 mm / 18.9 x 23.6 x 10.6 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 14.6 kg / 32 lb 2.5 oz (32.159 lb)
- Model page created by Guy De Visch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 26 models, 24 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fedha, Combes-Gensac; Bordeaux
The model Inconnu - Unknown 3 is part of the collections of the following members.