Autotwin Mk.II (2) 3140
Ferguson Radio Corporation Ltd., London
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ferguson Radio Corporation Ltd., London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: TRF
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 475 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / PP9: 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.7 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Autotwin Mk.II 3140 - Ferguson Radio Corporation Ltd
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10 x 6 x 3 inch / 254 x 152 x 76 mm
A battery powered portable nine transistor radio covering MW (178.5-566 metres) and LW (1120-2025 metres). Special facilities for operation from a car aerial. The circuit features a stabilizing device to compensate for temperature changes and falling battery voltage. Its dial cursor is lit up. Sockets for car aerial and earphone.
- Source of data
- Radio! Radio!
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (1728 dated 5 November 1965)
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 415 models, 295 with images and 261 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ferguson Radio Corporation Ltd., London