Four Waveband Mains-Battery 3R19
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ferguson Radio Corporation Ltd., London
- 1985 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: TRF
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240 / 6 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Four Waveband Mains-Battery 3R19 - Ferguson Radio Corporation Ltd
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 300 x 175 x 70 mm / 11.8 x 6.9 x 2.8 inch
Made in Taiwan.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 402 models, 281 with images and 260 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ferguson Radio Corporation Ltd., London