- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fidelity Radio Ltd.; London
- 1965 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 208 - Fidelity Radio Ltd.; London
- Portable radio with bandspread for Radio Luxembourg. Fitted with sockets for car aerial & earphone. Battery type PP9.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio and TV Servicing books (R&TVS) book
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 70 models, 56 with images and 37 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fidelity Radio Ltd.; London
The model is part of the collections of the following members.