4-A-160 Code 297-6-581
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. (Air Chief & Roamer, Airchief); Akron (OH)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3.5 inch = 8.9 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 4-A-160 Code 297-6-581 - Firestone Tire & Rubber Co.
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- The Firestone Model 4-A-160 is an AC Operated 4 Tube AM Receiver with Electric Clock.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 2-57, Set 346, Folder 6)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 446 models, 288 with images and 410 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. (Air Chief & Roamer, Airchief); Akron (OH)