4-A-179 Code 1-7-5C9
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. (Air Chief & Roamer, Airchief); Akron (OH)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105 -125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 4-A-179 Code 1-7-5C9 - Firestone Tire & Rubber Co.
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- The Firestone Model 4-A-177 is an AC/DC operated 5 tube AM-Receiver with electrical clock.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 9-58, Set 412, Folder 7)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 462 models, 294 with images and 424 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. (Air Chief & Roamer, Airchief); Akron (OH)