Air Chief 6 Transistor 4C52
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. (Air Chief & Roamer, Airchief); Akron (OH)
- 1968 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Air Chief 6 Transistor 4C52 - Firestone Tire & Rubber Co.
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.5 x 4 x 1 inch / 64 x 102 x 25 mm
Firestone AM Pocket Radio Model Air Chief Six Transistor 4C52.
Tuning Range 535 . 1605 kHz, Leather Carrying Case.
Made in Japan.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 462 models, 294 with images and 424 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. (Air Chief & Roamer, Airchief); Akron (OH)