All Transistor 66
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. (Air Chief & Roamer, Airchief); Akron (OH)
- 1957 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 6 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All Transistor 66 - Firestone Tire & Rubber Co.
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
See also Roland 66.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 462 models, 294 with images and 424 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. (Air Chief & Roamer, Airchief); Akron (OH)