- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. (Air Chief & Roamer, Airchief); Akron (OH)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: S7403-8 - Firestone Tire & Rubber Co.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Built in loop antenna. Push-button tuning.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 11 = ca. 1940 and before
- Mentioned in
- Guide to Old Radios
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Riders 11-5, 6
- Other Models
Here you find 464 models, 296 with images and 424 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. (Air Chief & Roamer, Airchief); Akron (OH)
The model S7403-8 is part of the collections of the following members.