- Manufacturer / Brand
- Firvox; Paris
- 1953 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12; 6 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: F93 - Firvox; Paris
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- F93 autoradio de Firvox utilise un vibreur pour la haute tension
- Model page created by Jacky Parmentier. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 13 models, 13 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Firvox; Paris