AM FM Stereo Receiver 122
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fisher Radio; New York (NY)
- 1978 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM FM Stereo Receiver 122 - Fisher Radio; New York NY
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16.75 x 5 x 11 inch / 425 x 127 x 279 mm
Fisher AM-FM Stereo Receiver Model 122.
Bass- & Treble-Control, Loudness
Phono IN, AUX/Tape IN
AC Outlet 200 Watt max Switched
Power Consumption 35 Watts (8 Ohms load)
Made in Taiwan.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 15 lb (15 lb 0 oz) / 6.810 kg
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 566 models, 469 with images and 191 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fisher Radio; New York (NY)