Globe Radio - Six Transistor NTR-6G
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 6 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7.5 cm = 3 inch
- Power out
- 0.2 W (unknown quality)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Globe Radio - Six Transistor NTR-6G - Fleetwood brand?
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 145 x 200 x 145 mm / 5.7 x 7.9 x 5.7 inch
Globe Radio - Six Transistor (Fleetwood) has a shape like a World Bowl. See similar products from other makers like Marc Globe and Raleigh Globe.
Civil Defense (CD) markings on dial ( at 640 & 1240 kHz )
Material : Base black Bakelite, housing Plexiglas with continents molded inside the globe, reels gold plated aluminium.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1 kg / 2 lb 3.2 oz (2.203 lb)
- External source of data
- Sammlung E. Erb
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Globe Radio - Six Transistor is part of the collections of the following members.