8 Transistor 2 Band NTR800
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Fleetwood (brand?)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.4 cm = 2.1 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 8 Transistor 2 Band NTR800 - Fleetwood brand?
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 126 x 75 x 29 mm / 5 x 3 x 1.1 inch
Similar to the models reported under Vista.
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Leo Brtna. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 16 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Fleetwood (brand?)
The model 8 Transistor 2 Band is part of the collections of the following members.