Transistor DC Power Supply TR-9162/B
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 220 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistor DC Power Supply TR-9162/B - Fok-Gyem Szövetkezet; Budapest
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 220 x 280 x 336 mm / 8.7 x 11 x 13.2 inch
Regulated DC power supply, contains two independent units.
Output voltage: 1-40V
Max. output current: 2A for 0-20V, 1A for 20-40V
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6 kg / 13 lb 3.5 oz (13.216 lb)
- Model page created by Sandor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Transistor DC Power Supply is part of the collections of the following members.