1930 "De Luxe" Log Condenser
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Formo Products Ltd.; Bromley, Kent
- 1929 ?
- Radio part (not a module)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- RF-Circuit or wave trap (separate, can also be an antenna with amp.)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1930 "De Luxe" Log Condenser - Formo Products Ltd.; Bromley,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Formo 1930 "De Luxe" Log Condenser;
0.0005 µF, 0.00035 µF, 0.00025 µF & (X) µF Add variant when uploading a picture and/or a price!
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Formo Products Ltd.; Bromley, Kent