Sensity Iron Cored Coils
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Formo Products Ltd.; Bromley, Kent
- 1925 ??
- Radio part (not a module)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- RF-Circuit or wave trap (separate, can also be an antenna with amp.)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sensity Iron Cored Coils - Formo Products Ltd.; Bromley,
- Formo Sensity™ Iron Cored Coils;
List a new model each when specified:
Single Standard Units:
Single coil units with switching:
Ganged Twin Units:
Sensity "Universal" Coils Type:
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Formo Products Ltd.; Bromley, Kent