AM FM Television Receiver 12TZ Series 12TZ5
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Garod Radio Corp.; Brooklyn (NY)
- 1949 ?
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6J6 6J6 6J6 6BA6 6BA6 6BA6 6BA6 6AL5 6AC7 6SN7GT 6BA6 6AU6 6AU6 6T8 6K6GT 6SN7GT 6AR5 6SN7GT 6AL5 6SN7GT 6BG6G 5V4G 1B3GT 6BA6 12AT7 6BE6 5U4G 5Y3GT 12QP4 or 12JP4 or 12KP4 or 12LP4 or 12TP4
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 inch = 25.4 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM FM Television Receiver 12TZ Series 12TZ5 - Garod Radio Corp.; Brooklyn NY
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
AM FM Television Receiver 12TZ5. Tuning ranges: AM 540 - 1650 kc, FM 88 - 108 Mc, TV channels 2 thru 13.
This set is equipped with a 12" picture tube, different types are possible.
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 4/49, Set 60, Folder 12 (498-12))
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's TV, 3-1
- Model page created by Friedrich Weber † 12.09.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 380 models, 97 with images and 345 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Garod Radio Corp.; Brooklyn (NY)